Sunday, January 22, 2012

Valentine's Day Cookie Gram

I've been craving fresh baked cookies lately...so this weekend I made some Chocolate-Chip Oatmeal cookies to satisfy my sweet tooth. Yumm.

{Click here for the recipe}

And since Valentine's Day is coming up...I thought homemade cookies would make the perfect treat to give to friends, co-workers, classmates, etc. :)

 I also created 2 easy and cute ways for you to give your cookie gram!



Put them in a craft bag (make sure to line the inside with parchment paper), seal with a doily and baker's twine and decorate. 



Or you can put them in candy cups (from Shop Sweet Lulu) wrapped in cellophane!


photos by Project: Party Perfect

6 comments:

  1. That is just adorable! I love the wrapping on both options! :) Found you via the Tip Junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the Candy cup idea! So cute! Found you via Tip Junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you on Tip Junkie. Would you please share this with my readers for our Fun Stuff Fridays Valentine's Linky Party? I think it would be a great fit. http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/02/14-days-of-valentines-fun-stuff-fridays.html

    ReplyDelete